A Few Things To Consider
- Up to date passports. This is very important as Honduras requires your passport to be good for 6 months from the date of arrival. You will not be able to get on the plane if you passport is even 1 day short of the minimum!
- Pack light as possible and carry critical gear and clothing in carry-on luggage if possible.
- Most people traveling the Bay Islands of Honduras do not take malaria pills. However, we recommend you check the CDC website for concerns.
- It is a good idea to purchase travel insurance and can be found for between 100 and 200 dollars. This is a great website to see your options: Insure my trip.
- Insect Repellent
- Breathable pants and shirts (we can easily wash clothes, so 2 pairs is good) *I recommend Buzz Off clothes which are insect repellent (check online or in local fly-shop)
- Head lamp or flashlight (optional)
- Polarized sunglasses
- Light Raincoat
- Flats fishing booties (neoprene/rubber boot that covers ankle)
- Wide-brimmed hat (or suitable hat to wear in the sun)
- Snorkel gear (We will have a couple of sets sitting around, however, yours will fit better)
- Saltwater Flies