2019 Rates: (filling up fast!)
$4,250 all inclusive per person per week, this includes:
- 6 days fully guided fishing (two anglers per boat)
- 7 Nights Lodging
- All meals, drinks, and alcohol
Please inquire about non-angler rates
What’s Not Included:
- International flight to Roatan
- Roundtrip flight from Roatan to Guanaja ($200 or market price)–we arrange roundtrip flight to Guanaja for you
- Gratuities for guides and staff – guidelines on FAQ page
- Extra cash for spending around Guanaja on souvenirs or non-inclusive snacks and extra meals
- Money for extra diving if desired.
- Rods and Reels can be rented for $25 per day
How To Get Here:
Fly directly from Houston, Miami, or Atlanta to Roatan, Honduras. The island of Roatan is a family-oriented diving destination and is safe. From Roatan you take a 20 minute flight to Guanaja on a charter flight that we arrange. Leaving the United States in the morning puts you at our lodge by the afternoon. The major airlines that service Roatan are Continental, US Air, Delta, and Taca. It is necessary to arrive into the Roatan Airport before 3:00 PM in order to make your plane connection to the Guanaja. You will be greeted in Roatan with a flight connector and greeted in Guanaja with a boat full of ice-cold drinks.
A valid passport is required for all visitors to Honduras and must be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the duration of your stay. Citizens of the U.S., the British Commonwealth, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, and the European Community are NOT required to have Visas.
Getting to Guanaja is easy. Most major airlines fly directly to Roatan from Houston, Miami, and Atlanta. From Roatan you take a 20 minute charter flight to Guanaja. By early afternoon you are on the flats, hooked into a bonefish, or relaxing in a hammock getting ready for the fishing week of a lifetime.